Probably should have written this around the time that I turned 24. But you know as they say, better late than never.
As couple weeks ago, my iPhone notified me that I had six months. Six Months before I turn 25. I am about to hit the big leagues, the mid-twenties leagues. This is serious business. It's that moment where I should be looking at that “where will you be in 10 years “ list I made in middle school and check off my accomplishments.
Honestly right now I can’t find that list. It would have been nice of me to blog that list on my Xanga account or something. Anyway, since I have a some time before the end of August, I thought to do it right this time around and blog my list of where I want to be and things I want to do. Here we go in no particular order:
- Take a solo trip.
- Own a real leather jacket. Nothing says “I got this” more.
- Visit my Alma Matter. Haven’t been back since 2011
- Read more career focused books Ogilvy anyone?
- Go to Cherry Blossom Festival
- Go to a music festival/concert
- Find THE perfect jeans
- Be published
- Do something outside my comfort zone. Youtube…? Yikes.
- Pay off those pesky credit card balances. So grown up right?
- Have a proper make up routine
- Find an awesome blazer “a la Yves Saint Laurent tuxedo”
- Go somewhere I have never been before
- Attend a midnight movie showing. X-men or Hunger Games anyone?
- Start a big project
- Take more selfies
- Shop more my personal style. Sales can be so tempting.
Ok, I know the list is not complete with 25 things but to be more interesting, I guess I could also as the year progresses, I would highlight other accomplishments as they happen.